By Jeremy T. Miner,Lynn E. Miner,Jerry Griffith
This publication bargains a close research of the options and methodologies of winning collaborative furnish writing, in addition to functional information at the interpersonal management standards of handling grantseeking projects.
• 4 samples of funded collaborative offers, whole with annotations and reviewers' reviews, offer a place to begin for constructing your individual collaborative proposals
• features a selection of 179 pattern questionnaire goods important for producing a personalised Collaboration ranking shape to your particular situation
• incorporates a complete assembly assessment shape containing 15 issues of attitudinal info from collaborators
• A bibliography includes greater than 70 major books, journals, theses, web pages, and different assets for grantseeking
• A valuable index enables cross-referencing very important subjects
Read Online or Download Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
A totally revised variation of the must-have source for expanding your nonprofit's base line This completely revised and up to date variation of the best-selling publication The Ask is full of feedback, instructions, and down-to-earth suggestion that may provide the self belief to invite a person for any measurement reward, for any function.
Within the face of worldwide monetary difficulties and under pressure executive budgets, the facility of non-public philanthropy to step in and aid remedy public problems—and aid very important deepest associations as well—has maybe by no means been extra very important. yet how can donors determine their contributions might be powerful?
They’re going to rip down the main adored construction on your city for one more strip mall. How do you cease it? Tom King, well known professional at the history protection strategy, explains to preservationists and different group activists the bits and bobs of part 106 of the nationwide historical maintenance Act—the significant federal legislations designed to defend historical places—and the way it can be utilized to guard distinct locations on your group.
This booklet explores the perilous state of affairs that confronted the Detroit Institute of Arts through the city's financial disaster, whilst collectors thought of it a "nonessential asset" that may be offered to settle Detroit's accounts. It offers the historical past of the museum within the context of the social, fiscal, and political improvement of Detroit, giving a background of town in addition to of the establishment, and offering a version of contextual institutional heritage.
Extra resources for Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors
Collaborative Grantseeking: A Guide to Designing Projects, Leading Partners, and Persuading Sponsors by Jeremy T. Miner,Lynn E. Miner,Jerry Griffith