By Frédéric Jean
Read Online or Download Control of Nonholonomic Systems: from Sub-Riemannian Geometry to Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best system theory books
The current idea of a Mathematical concept of Sustainability and Sustainable improvement starts off from the overview of numerous presently authorized medical theories [Fuzzy good judgment, structures concept, Complexity conception, Chaos concept, choice idea, etc…] and arrives at conceptualizing sustainability on the subject of every one of them.
This ebook offers the principles for a rigorous conception of useful research with bicomplex scalars. It starts off with a close examine of bicomplex and hyperbolic numbers after which defines the suggestion of bicomplex modules. After introducing a few norms and internal items on such modules (some of which look during this quantity for the 1st time), the authors boost the idea of linear functionals and linear operators on bicomplex modules.
Team approach to information dealing with (GMDH) is a regular inductive modeling strategy equipped at the ideas of self-organization. seeing that its creation, inductive modeling has been constructed and utilized to advanced platforms in components like prediction, modeling, clusterization, method id, in addition to information mining and information extraction applied sciences, to a number of fields together with social technology, technological know-how, engineering, and medication.
This quantity collects contemporary advances in nonlinear hold up platforms, with an emphasis on positive generalized Lyapunov and predictive techniques that certify balance houses. The ebook is written via specialists within the box and contains chapters by means of Miroslav Krstic, to whom this quantity is devoted.
- Virtual Reality Excursions with Programs in C
- Systems Modeling and Architecting: Structure-Behavior Coalescence for Systems Architecture
- Human Interaction with Complex Systems: Conceptual Principles and Design Practice (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Transdisciplinary Perspectives on Complex Systems: New Findings and Approaches
- System Engineering Analysis, Design, and Development: Concepts, Principles, and Practices (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
Additional resources for Control of Nonholonomic Systems: from Sub-Riemannian Geometry to Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
Control of Nonholonomic Systems: from Sub-Riemannian Geometry to Motion Planning (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) by Frédéric Jean